Anfi Beach Club- Resort Information
General view of
Anfi Beach Club
from Anfi Island
View of Anfi
View of Anfi
Anfi Beach Club was the first phase of this RCI Gold Crown resort set on the south west coast of Gran Canaria.
Work started on the complex in 1989 when the landscape was only a barren hillside set to the side of a Barranco with a small rough beach. After excavating over 50 million tonnes of rock from the hillside the resort, complete with marina, island and beach began to take shape.
Construction started in May 1992, first occupations began in late 1993 with the final block being ready in November 1995.
With 282 apartments Anfi Beach Club is also the largest section of the Anfi Del Mar complex.
Anfi Beach Club is predominantly a fixed week resort.
On site facilities include:-
- Sculptured swimming pool with Jacuzzi, and combined children's pool area with slide and water sprays etc.
- Poolside bar and restaurant and changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Daytime activities for children and adults, Occasional evening entertainment
- Superb landscaped gardens with water features
- Courtesy rooms for late arrivals and departures
- Shared facilities of Centro Anfi shopping arcade and plaza, beach and water sports including fitness centre
- Free WiFi in apartments
- Free Wifi in reception
- Computers with Internet Access (fee payable)
Club Members have access to more detailed information